Bandwidth Splitter is built into ISA Server using web and application filters to control most traffic going through ISA Server.
Bandwidth Splitter has power to control:
- Outgoing web proxy connections (HTTP, HTTPS and FTP)
- Connections of Firewall clients (all TCP/UDP connections)
- Connections of SecureNAT clients (all TCP/UDP connections)
- Connections of servers published through Server Publishing Rules and Web Publishing Rules
- Connections established through application filters (the built-in SOCKS4 filter or third-party SOCKS5 filters)
- Connections of the Scheduled Content Download service
Bandwidth Splitter do not control:
- Routed IP packets (set up in IP Packet Filters), including PPTP (VPN) connections, ICMP packets and all data going from or to the so-called DMZ area
Bandwidth Splitter Features
© BNTC Software. All rights reserved.